What you'll learn
In today’s world of digital marketing, content has gained great significance. Content helps convey and intensifies your message to new audiences. It improves business prospects by delivering value and enhances your position as a market leader. The scope of content marketing includes email communication, blog posts, social, conventional PR as well as online portals, magazines, and even digital newspapers.
JOT's Content Marketing training tells you how you can build data-driven compelling content marketing program and what data sources you should put in use. You will learn how to recognize possibilities in developing content for enhanced outcomes. This training helps you understand the key fundamentals of planning and executing content marketing activity as well as how to evaluate its impact.
- The Role of Content Marketing
- Recognizing various prospects
- Writing Messages and Creating Content
- How to convey your Message through the Media
- Content planning and overcoming obstacles
- Measuring end results
- Effective Blog Marketing
- Various Social Media Marketing Channels
- Understanding Image Marketing and Video Marketing
- Dos and don’ts of Articles and Press Release MarketingEmail Marketing and Event Marketing
- Email Marketing and Event Marketing
- The role of B2B Marketing